1. Introduce us to your band!
Hi there, we are Fear The Fallen. A UK based hard rock band from Darwen, Lancashire.
2. How did you guys start out?
The band originally started with founding members Christian, Sam and Rob coming together over a mutual love of music. We’ve had a few line-up changes along the way but with Matt and Dan both joining the band we’re the strongest we’ve ever been.
3. Describe your band’s sound.
I’d like to describe us as hard rock with strong metal riffs and soaring vocals.
4. What influences your craft?
Alter Bridge, Linkin Park, Iron Maiden and Tesseract to name but a few. We truly love music and try to learn from everyone around us. We performed with some great bands and each performance is a learning experience.
5. What makes your band different? Why should people listen to you?
With our latest album “The Order” we decided we didn’t just want a random mix of songs thrown together but we wanted to create a solid piece of work which tells a story from start to finish. That said hopefully the album speaks for itself self.
6. When introducing people to your music, what song should I show them first? What is your quintessential track?
Like we said the album “The Order” was written to tell a story from start to finish and it’s hard to say which song would be our quintessential. From the heavy rifts of “L.O.W” to the ballad that is “Fade Away” we’d hope our listeners will appreciate our art and find a song they love along the way.
7. What has been the biggest struggle in your career so far?
I think it’s finding the balance between home life, work and the music. Thankfully we all have very understanding partners that help support us and allow us to pursue our love of creating and performing music.
8. What has been the biggest struggle in your career so far?
There have been several highlights to our career so far, winning the “Hard Rock Rising” competition in Manchester, going on to perform at the Isle of Wight festival. We’ve supported The Answer in Manchester and Puddle of Mudd at their infamous Doncaster performance.
We’ve also released our debut album “The Order”.
9. How bright is the future of your band – what are the plans?
We are looking to get out on the road and take FTF to the people that really matter. Our fans have been amazing, and we want to make them proud to be part of the FTF family. All futures are uncertain, but we have the drive to forge our own path. Here’s to the journey and everyone we meet along the way.
10. When all is said and done, how would you like to be remembered?
For the music.