1. Introduce us to your band!
We’re Bullets And Octane from Los Angeles!
2. How did you guys start out?
Gene Louis started the band shortly after moving to LA from St. Louis, Missouri.
3. Describe your band’s sound
Motörhead with a touch of pop sensibility and punk edge.
4. What influences your craft?
Influences come from a lot of different styles. We’ve been inspired by bands like Huey Lewis And The News and Korn, Chili Peppers and Toto. It can come from anywhere.
5. What makes your band different?
Most of the band members are into totally different music, and even lifestyle.
6. Why should people listen to you?
Our music is fun and heavy and about real shit. If you want to hear real stories told in a raw way, we are the band for you.
7. When introducing people to your music, what song should I show them first?
Bad Motherfucker. It’s off our upcoming album but is released as a single already.
8. What is your quintessential track?
“Waking Up Dead” – the title track off our new album
Going Blind off our album “In The Mouth Of The Young” with RCA.
9. What has been the biggest struggle in your career so far?
It’s all a struggle. But we’re having fun doing it. If I had to pick something, I’d say the eleven-hour flights to Europe are pretty harsh.
10. What has been the biggest highlight in your career so far?
We’ve toured around the world with amazing bands like Social Distortion and Avenged Sevenfold. But keeping the band going for this long has to be our biggest accomplishment thus far.
11. How bright is the future of your band – what are the plans?
We’re touring the U.K. And Sweden again in February and planning more for later in the year. Including the release of “Waking Up Dead” 2018 is going to be a busy year!
12. When all is said and done, how would you like to be remembered?
Our live show! We don’t hold back.